- Major Funder: The National Centre for the Replacement, Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research (NC3Rs)
- Minor Funder: The Primate Society of Great Britain: Captive Care Working Party (PSGB CCWP)
- Dr Claire F. I. Watson – University of Stirling, Scotland
- Professor Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith – University of Stirling, Scotland
- Web development by Richard Assar
Website Content Credits
- ‘In the Wild’: video recorded in Brazil by H. M. Buchanan-Smith with the kind permission of the field site managers Prof Fátima Arruda and Prof Arrilton Araújo with assistance from Ana Karinne Lima; photos taken as individually stated by H. M. Buchanan-Smith, Ana Karinne Lima, and Fátima Arruda.
- ‘Care in Captivity’ and ‘Understanding Behaviour’: video and audio recorded by C. F. I. Watson at the MRC facility in Edinburgh with kind permission of Keith Morris. Photos taken by C. F. I. Watson and Jean McKinley.
Please cite website as: Watson, C.F.I. and Buchanan-Smith, H.M. Marmoset Care website. http://marmosetcare.com/ hosted by the University of Stirling.
- Keith Morris
- Dr Jean McKinley
- Professor Maria de Fátima Arruda – Federal University Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Professor Arrilton Araújo – Federal University Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Ana Karinne Lima – Federal University Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Dr Christine Caldwell – University of Stirling, Scotland
- Dr Mark Prescott – The National Centre for the Replacement, Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research (NC3Rs)
- Dr Sonya P. Hill – The Primate Society for Great Britain, Captive Care Working Party